Archive for the Alex Jones Category

Webster Tarpley: Manufactured Terrorism & The N/S Korea Staged Crisis – Alex Jones Tv

Posted in Alex Jones, Attack on Freedom, Attack on the Republic, Barack Hussein Obama, Big Brother, False Flag Terror, Infowars.com, New World Order, News, PrisonPlanet.tv, Tyranny with tags , , , , , , , on November 28, 2010 by truthwillrise
TheAlexJonesChannel | November 24, 2010 | 232 likes, 5 dislikes

Today is Opt-Out Day, China and Russia quit the dollar, and more will be discussed as Alex covers developing news stories. Guests include: Webster Tarpley

 

Alex Jones: Glenn Beck Says Government Will Stage False Flag Terror to Discredit Opposition!!

Posted in "Terrorism", 9/11, Alex Jones, Attack on Freedom, Attack on the Republic, Infowars.com, New World Order, News, PrisonPlanet.tv, Shadow Government, the 9/11 Files with tags , , , , , , , , , , on November 12, 2010 by truthwillrise
TheAlexJonesChannel | November 11, 2010

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
http://www.infowars.com/
http://www.prisonplanet.tv/
November 11, 2010

In an unprecedented outburst on his Fox News show earlier this week, Glenn Beck identified the threat that we have been warning about for over a year, that the powers behind the Obama administration are preparing to stage a false flag event that will be blamed on its political opposition to derail the movement against big government.

Discussing how the leftists need violence to realize their political agenda, Beck featured a clip that we wrote an article about on Sunday, where former Clintonite and Democrat operative Mark Penn says Obama needs an OKC bombing-style event to regain his popularity.

“Remember, President Clinton reconnected through Oklahoma, right?” said Penn on Chris Matthews’ Hardball show on Thursday. “And the president right now seems removed. It wasn’t until that speech [after the bombing] that [Clinton] really clicked with the American public. Obama needs a similar” defining moment, according to Penn.

As we have documented, Penn is not the only prominent insider to invoke exploitation of terror as a means of reinvigorating the big government agenda. Back in July, former senior advisor to President Bill Clinton Robert Shapiro wrote in the Financial Times that only an OKC bombing or 9/11 style event could provide Obama with the opportunity to demonstrate that he is a strong leader.

After reading a letter written by Tides CEO and founder Drummond Pike that encouraged advertisers to boycott Fox News in a thinly veiled threat that implied Beck’s rhetoric is leading to another OKC bombing, Beck stated, “They are setting up an Oklahoma City, they are claiming that one is coming and they’re already marked the one who caused it,” referring to himself.

The fact that Beck is mimicking our talking point on the threat of staged terror is another indication that he employs a team of researchers to listen regularly to the Alex Jones Show, as a prominent Fox insider told us directly earlier this year. The accuracy of the source was verified after Lou Dobbs was confirmed as joining Fox News, something we had predicted after also being told this would happen by the same source.

After years of Beck ridiculing so-called conspiracy theorists for talking about the government staging 9/11 or the Gulf of Tonkin, he is now finally beginning to realize the fact that major catalyzing events are often staged for political purposes.

Beck follows in the footsteps of fellow talk show host Michael Savage, who after similarly deriding anyone who talked about government staged terror as a conspiracy nut, is now using similar rhetoric. During his show on March 3 2009, Savage warned that the government was preparing to “create a crisis along the lines of the Reichstag fire,” and that once Obama’s contrived image began to collapse as it is now doing, “Rahm Emanuel and his gang will set off a Reichstag fire in this country of some kind,” in order to enforce a “military dictatorship”.

As most historians agree, the Reichstag fire of 1933 that allowed Adolf Hitler to persecute his political enemies was wholly if not in part the work of Hermann Göring, Joseph Goebbels, and a cadre of Nazi storm troopers who aided Communist patsy Marinus van der Lubbe in torching the government building in Berlin.

Fresh food that lasts from eFoods Direct (Ad)

The fact that people like Beck and Savage are now openly talking about government staged terror is a revealing benchmark in how far we have come from people who broach such subjects being demonized as lunatics to the issue of false flag terror now becoming a central facet of political discourse.
http://www.infowars.com/glenn-beck-sa…

 

Nevada voting machines check Harry Reid’s name; voting machine techs SEIU members

Posted in Alex Jones, Attack on the Republic, Big Brother, Censorship, New World Order, News, Stupid Government Tricks with tags , , , , , , , on October 27, 2010 by truthwillrise

Mark Hemingway
Washington Examiner
October 27, 2010

Clark County is where three quarters of Nevada’s residents and live and where Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s son Rory is a county commissioner. Rory is also a Democratic candidate for governor.

Since early voting started, there have been credible reports that voting machines in Clark County, Nevada are automatically checking Harry Reid’s name on the ballot:

Voter Joyce Ferrara said when they went to vote for Republican Sharron Angle, her Democratic opponent, Sen. Harry Reid’s name was already checked.

Ferrara said she wasn’t alone in her voting experience. She said her husband and several others voting at the same time all had the same thing happen.

“Something’s not right,” Ferrara said. “One person that’s a fluke. Two, that’s strange. But several within a five minute period of time — that’s wrong.”

Clark County Registrar of Voters Larry Lomax said there is no voter fraud, although the issues do come up because the touch-screens are sensitive. For that reason, a person may not want to have their fingers linger too long on the screen after they make a selection at any time.

Fresh food that lasts from eFoods Direct (Ad)

Read etnire article

Karzai: Blackwater behind terrorism

Posted in "Terrorism", 9/11, Alex Jones, Attack on Freedom, Attack on the Republic, False Flag Terror, the 9/11 Files with tags , , , , , , , on October 27, 2010 by truthwillrise

PressTV
October 26, 2020

Afghan President Hamid Karzai has said US private security firms, including Xe Services LLC, formerly known as Blackwater, are being behind terrorism in the country.

At a press conference in Kabul, Karzai said that US security companies have been behind explosions that have claimed the lives of women and children.

  • A d v e r t i s e m e n t

The Afghan president added that they have caused “blasts and terrorism” in different parts of Afghanistan over the past months.

The Afghan president said his administration cannot even distinguish between the bomb blasts carried out by US security firms and those of the Taliban militants.

“In fact we don’t yet know how many of these blasts are by Taliban and how many are carried out by them (US security companies).”

Blackwater has been involved in the murder of several Afghan citizens over the past years. The company has also been struggling with a trail of legal cases and civil lawsuits, including one for killing 17 Iraqi civilians during a Baghdad shootout in 2007.

Earlier in June, the CIA reportedly admitted that Blackwater had been loading bombs on US drones that target suspected militants in neighboring Pakistan.

The Afghan president has also pointed out that American private security firms are corrupt and have fueled nine years of war.

“Deals under the name of private security companies are cut in the hallways of American government buildings. It involves 1.5 billion dollars,” he said.

Karzai has accused security companies of running what he called an economic mafia based on crooked contracts.

“The money, 1.5 billion dollars, is being distributed there (in the United States) on Blackwater [sic] and this and that.”

The developments come as the notorious Blackwater has been awarded a five-year State Department contract worth up to USD 10 billion for operations in Afghanistan.

In August, Karzai ordered all security firms to disband before the end of the year.

Fresh food that lasts from eFoods Direct (Ad)

Some diplomats and military officials say Karzai has been under intense pressure to reconsider his decision.

However, Karzai says he is steadfast in his decision to dissolve foreign security firms in the country despite US pressure to reconsider the decision.

The private companies are said to be in charge of providing security for foreign officials and embassies as well as development projects in Afghanistan.

Karzai has blamed mercenaries for civilian deaths and corruption in the troubled region.

EXCLUSIVE: Uncovered 9/11 Footage Shows FBI Director Asking Firefighters About “Secondary Hits” On WTC

Posted in "Terrorism", 9/11, Alex Jones, Attack on Freedom, Attack on the Republic, False Flag Terror, General, New World Order, News, PrisonPlanet.tv, Steve Watson, Stupid Government Tricks, the 9/11 Files, Tyranny with tags , , , , , , , , on October 27, 2010 by truthwillrise

Amazing video also shows city officials hurriedly leaving after South Tower collapse

Steve Watson
Infowars.com
Wednesday, Oct 27th, 2010

An intriguing video has appeared on You Tube that appears to show a FDNY film crew being interviewed in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks by the the director of the FBI’s New York office, who has suspicions that one of the World Trade Center towers took a “secondary hit” before collapsing.

The video appears to be part of NIST’s recent FOIA releases and therefore has not been seen before now.

On first viewing it appears to be nothing special, just the horribly familiar scenes of dust and rubble from the aftermath of the attacks. However, it contains a stunning exchange between officials and firefighters.

The action appears to be taking place immediately after the collapse of the South tower and before the collapse of the North tower.

The film crew exits a building and make their way along the dust and debris littered streets.

At around 2 mins 50, a man in a suit approaches the crew and announces himself as “FBI, Barry Mawn.”

Mawn (pictured below with Rudy Giuliani) was at that time the director of the FBI’s New York office.

Mawn then asks the FDNY crew a question in the form of a statement – “That tower got a secondary hit?”

The firefighters respond by saying they are unsure but they heard a rumbling and ran for their lives as the tower then collapsed.

The audio is difficult to hear but one of the firefighters then says he “saw it blow right out the side of the building” to which Mawn asks “that was the plane right?”.

The firefighter then states “I don’t know if it was a plane or an explosion.”

As they continue their description of events the noise of a jet overhead interrupts them as people begin to panic. Someone, presumably another FBI agent shouts “is that ours?” to which Mawn replies “yeah that should be ours”.

At this point a large gathering of suited individuals walks into view and a woman in the group yells “go to city hall.”

Mawn then asks “where is the mayor?”, from which it can be deduced that this group is affiliated with Rudy Giuliani and they are hurriedly leaving the scene.

The woman leading the mayor’s group then curses at reporters telling them to “get the f*** out of here”.

One commenter has speculated that the reporters are with Pat Dawson, the first NBC News correspondent to report from the scene of the attacks at the World Trade Center.

Watch the video:

We have previously covered the fact that Giuliani and his group were warned that the South tower was about to collapse, before it happened. This video of them leaving the scene just after the collapse of the South tower dovetails directly with that information – another huge finding to emerge from the NIST video releases.

The video is a fascinating piece of evidence to be added to the hundreds of other accounts and descriptions of secondary explosions in and around the WTC on 9/11. This clearly indicates that the FBI believed that a secondary attack, aside from the use of air planes was under way.

Indeed, this backs up previous evidence that the FBI’s initial working premise was that trucks packed with explosives aided the collapse of the twin towers. This fact was reported by USA today journalist Jack Kelly:

The details were also covered by MSNBC’s Rick Sanchez, who also reported that officials strongly believed a van packed with explosives parked underneath the towers had contributed to their collapse.

Barry Mawn has other intriguing connections to the events of 9/11. He was a close friend and associate of John O’ Neil, the former deputy director for the FBI who quit his job out of frustration that his investigations into Al Qaeda terrorist plots were being blocked. O’Neil became head of security for the World Trade Center on September 11th 2001. His body was discovered in the rubble after the attacks after he had helped people escape the towers before they collapsed.

Mawn was also the individual who explained to the media how police and the FBI found the passport of one of the alleged hijackers, Satam Al Suqami, in the rubble during a “grid search” of the area close to the World Trade Center.

Mawn was later involved in the investigation of the Anthrax attacks, which he initially believed originated from US military sources. Mawn resigned from the FBI in March 2002 following the break down of this investigation.

The information revealed in this short piece of footage once again goes to show that there is still masses of evidence regarding the 9/11 attack that we are yet to discover. It should encourage 9/11 researchers to continue to dig deeper and demand a new independent investigation.

Related Reading:

CBS Report On 9/11: Ground Level Explosion Caused WTC To Collapse

New 9/11 Footage Reveals WTC 7 Explosions

Video: 9/11 Firefighters Reveal Huge Explosions Before Towers Collapsed

Posted in "Terrorism", Alex Jones, Attack on Freedom, Attack on the Republic, Big Brother, General, International Bankers, New World Order, News, Paul Craig Roberts, Shadow Government, Stupid Government Tricks, Tyranny with tags , , , , , , , , on October 17, 2010 by truthwillrise

TheAlexJonesChannel | October 17, 2010

http://www.infowars.com/
http://www.prisonplanet.tv

 

Stewart Rhodes, John Irish & Stephanie Taylor: Update on New Hampshire Thugs Snatching Baby Girl

Posted in Alex Jones, Attack on Freedom, Infowars.com, International Bankers, News with tags , , , , , , , , , , on October 12, 2010 by truthwillrise

TheAlexJonesChannel | October 12, 2010

Confirmed: Court Did Rely on Oath Keeper Association to Take Baby

 

 

 

 

Stewart Rhodes

http://www.oathkeepers.org/

Oct 11, 2010

 

There has been some confusion about this case, leading some commentators to believe that the reference to John Irish’s “association” with Oath Keepers was in some other document, rather than in the affidavit relied on by the Court’s Order. Alex Jones’ site, in an effort to protect the privacy of the family, posted excerpts from two different documents, leading some to question where the reference actually was.

 

To clear that up, below you will find an embedded PDF which contains the full (though redacted) versions of the following documents: the two Petitions (one pertaining to each parent), the Court’s Ex Parte Order, the Affidavit of Dana Bickford which was attached, the Motion for Change of Venue, and lastly, the Notice to Accused Parent, explaining the legal process. We have highlighted in yellow all text where the Petitions or the Court Order refers to the Affidavit which contains reference to Oath Keepers.

 

By looking at the below documents, you will be able to see from the two Petitions, the Order, and Affidavit item #7, in that order, that:

 

1. Both Petitions state: “7. Details or Details or facts of abuse/neglect (attach separate sheet if necessary): See affidavit filed with the Concord Family Court.”

 

2. The Court’s Ex Parte Order states:

 

“Findings of Fact:

 

There is reasonable cause to believe that the child is in such circumstances or surroundings as would present an imminent danger to the child’s health or life, which require the immediate placement of the child for the following reasons:

 

 

Thus, the Court’s Order does, in fact, refer to, and adopt all of the reasons given in the Affidavit as being the reasons for the order.

 

3. The Attached Affidavit, referenced by the Petitions and adopted by the Court as its findings of fact, includes, at #7: “The Division became aware and confirmed that Mr. Irish associated with a militia known as the, “Oath Keepers,” and had purchased several different types of weapons, including a rifle, handgun and taser.”

 

This is how all such petitions are done. The same goes for a restraining order. The petition is supported by affidavit laying out the reasons, and then if the judge finds those reasons sufficient, he or she issues the order. Such orders always rely on the affidavit attached to the petition. And in this case, the Order explicitly states that the reasons in support are listed in the “attached affidavit.”

 

We have posted these documents with the permission of both parents, but we redacted (blacked out) all the personal information and allegations that do not pertain to Oath Keepers or gun ownership. This was done in part to respect the privacy of the family, including the kids. It is out of such concerns that family court proceedings are usually closed to the public and I think it would be improper to post the entirety of the affidavit for the same reason. If the parents choose to post a non-redacted version, they can do it themselves (we left in their address because they have given that information out in several interviews, asking for donations to their defense fund),

 

More to the point, we also blacked out the parts unrelated to Oath Keepers and to gun ownership because my focus in this case is on the illegitimate listing of a father’s political affiliations and his gun ownership as a reason to take his daughter away from him and also away from her mother. That the Court relied on an affidavit that explicitly lists the father’s association with Oath Keepers to issue that order makes it important to all ten thousand dues paying members of Oath Keepers (many of them current serving police and military), and also makes it important to the estimated thirty thousand people (and growing) who have “associated” with Oath Keepers in the past, or still do, on several social media sites, such as Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, on our email alert list, in the comments section of our main site, in our free state forums, or in person at our many meetings across the country, and the many additional tens of thousands who have “associated” with us at various rallies, summits, and forums across the nation.

http://www.infowars.com/confirmed-cou…