Archive for 9/11

Man Ticketed for Calling 911 Three Times…to Report a Break-In at His Mother’s

Posted in Uncategorized with tags , , , , , , , , , , , , on January 8, 2012 by truthwillrise

This is utterly ridiulous! The police department and the city government of Detroit should be ashamed of themselves! 

Taken from yahoo news:

 

A Detroit man who called 911 three times to report a break-in at his mother’s apartment has been ticketed for “misuse” of the emergency line, even though the reason he kept calling was because it took police hours to show up.

Sean Street told Detroit Fox affiliate WJBK-TV his mother called him when she returned home and saw her front door had been kicked in. He called 911, then jumped in his car to go over to her apartment.

It took him an hour to get there, and when he arrived police hadn’t shown up. He made another 911 call and another hour later they still hadn’t come by, so he called a third time.

“[There] was no profanity whatsoever. I was very polite with them. The officer actually seemed very polite, also, and he told me let us handle it. Don’t take matters into your own hands,” Street told the station.

When police finally showed up, they talked to a witness who said he had seen two males wearing black hoods break into the home.

“[The officer said] there was nothing they could do about it,” Street said. “I asked him if they would’ve came on time, the guys would’ve still been there? He said, if you want us to have a faster response time, contact the mayor to see if we can arrive on time faster and have more police officers.”

Street said police never followed up with his mother, but that a week later he opened up his mail to find he’d been sent a misdemeanor ticket for “malicious use of communications device misuse of 911.” It said Street repeatedly called 911, escalating a police run because he was unsatisfied with the response time, according to WJBK.

He must appear in court and if convicted, faces a $500 fine and up to 90 days in jail. He plans to contest the ticket.

“They found the time to write me a ticket,” he said. “They never followed up with my mom about the investigation, the detective at all, but the detective actually had time to write me a ticket for that.”

Enough is Enough 2.0 — Ron Paul vs. TSA

Posted in 9/11, Attack on Freedom, Attack on the Republic, Big Brother, False Flag Terror, Multi-National Corporations, New World Order, News, the 9/11 Files with tags , , , , , , , , , , , , on November 18, 2010 by truthwillrise
RonPaul2008dotcom | November 17, 2010 | 217 likes, 6 dislikes

Please like, share, subscribe & comment! http://www.RonPaul.com http://OptOutDay.com

11/17/2010

Music: Kevin MacLeod
Full speech (without music): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vjrNm…

Ron Paul introduced legislation to protect Americans from physical and emotional abuse by federal Transportation Security Administration (TSA) employees conducting screenings at the nation’s airports.

Ron Paul is America’s leading voice for limited, constitutional government, low taxes, free markets, a return to sound monetary policies, and a sensible foreign policy that puts America first.

For more information visit the following websites:

http://www.RonPaul.com
http://www.RonPaulNews.com
http://www.CampaignForLiberty.com
http://www.house.gov/paul
http://www.DailyPaul.com
http://www.RonPaulForums.com
http://www.RonPaul2012podcast.com

 

 

EXCLUSIVE: Uncovered 9/11 Footage Shows FBI Director Asking Firefighters About “Secondary Hits” On WTC

Posted in "Terrorism", 9/11, Alex Jones, Attack on Freedom, Attack on the Republic, False Flag Terror, General, New World Order, News, PrisonPlanet.tv, Steve Watson, Stupid Government Tricks, the 9/11 Files, Tyranny with tags , , , , , , , , on October 27, 2010 by truthwillrise

Amazing video also shows city officials hurriedly leaving after South Tower collapse

Steve Watson
Infowars.com
Wednesday, Oct 27th, 2010

An intriguing video has appeared on You Tube that appears to show a FDNY film crew being interviewed in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks by the the director of the FBI’s New York office, who has suspicions that one of the World Trade Center towers took a “secondary hit” before collapsing.

The video appears to be part of NIST’s recent FOIA releases and therefore has not been seen before now.

On first viewing it appears to be nothing special, just the horribly familiar scenes of dust and rubble from the aftermath of the attacks. However, it contains a stunning exchange between officials and firefighters.

The action appears to be taking place immediately after the collapse of the South tower and before the collapse of the North tower.

The film crew exits a building and make their way along the dust and debris littered streets.

At around 2 mins 50, a man in a suit approaches the crew and announces himself as “FBI, Barry Mawn.”

Mawn (pictured below with Rudy Giuliani) was at that time the director of the FBI’s New York office.

Mawn then asks the FDNY crew a question in the form of a statement – “That tower got a secondary hit?”

The firefighters respond by saying they are unsure but they heard a rumbling and ran for their lives as the tower then collapsed.

The audio is difficult to hear but one of the firefighters then says he “saw it blow right out the side of the building” to which Mawn asks “that was the plane right?”.

The firefighter then states “I don’t know if it was a plane or an explosion.”

As they continue their description of events the noise of a jet overhead interrupts them as people begin to panic. Someone, presumably another FBI agent shouts “is that ours?” to which Mawn replies “yeah that should be ours”.

At this point a large gathering of suited individuals walks into view and a woman in the group yells “go to city hall.”

Mawn then asks “where is the mayor?”, from which it can be deduced that this group is affiliated with Rudy Giuliani and they are hurriedly leaving the scene.

The woman leading the mayor’s group then curses at reporters telling them to “get the f*** out of here”.

One commenter has speculated that the reporters are with Pat Dawson, the first NBC News correspondent to report from the scene of the attacks at the World Trade Center.

Watch the video:

We have previously covered the fact that Giuliani and his group were warned that the South tower was about to collapse, before it happened. This video of them leaving the scene just after the collapse of the South tower dovetails directly with that information – another huge finding to emerge from the NIST video releases.

The video is a fascinating piece of evidence to be added to the hundreds of other accounts and descriptions of secondary explosions in and around the WTC on 9/11. This clearly indicates that the FBI believed that a secondary attack, aside from the use of air planes was under way.

Indeed, this backs up previous evidence that the FBI’s initial working premise was that trucks packed with explosives aided the collapse of the twin towers. This fact was reported by USA today journalist Jack Kelly:

The details were also covered by MSNBC’s Rick Sanchez, who also reported that officials strongly believed a van packed with explosives parked underneath the towers had contributed to their collapse.

Barry Mawn has other intriguing connections to the events of 9/11. He was a close friend and associate of John O’ Neil, the former deputy director for the FBI who quit his job out of frustration that his investigations into Al Qaeda terrorist plots were being blocked. O’Neil became head of security for the World Trade Center on September 11th 2001. His body was discovered in the rubble after the attacks after he had helped people escape the towers before they collapsed.

Mawn was also the individual who explained to the media how police and the FBI found the passport of one of the alleged hijackers, Satam Al Suqami, in the rubble during a “grid search” of the area close to the World Trade Center.

Mawn was later involved in the investigation of the Anthrax attacks, which he initially believed originated from US military sources. Mawn resigned from the FBI in March 2002 following the break down of this investigation.

The information revealed in this short piece of footage once again goes to show that there is still masses of evidence regarding the 9/11 attack that we are yet to discover. It should encourage 9/11 researchers to continue to dig deeper and demand a new independent investigation.

Related Reading:

CBS Report On 9/11: Ground Level Explosion Caused WTC To Collapse

New 9/11 Footage Reveals WTC 7 Explosions

Video: 9/11 Firefighters Reveal Huge Explosions Before Towers Collapsed

AOL Columnist criticizes Alex Jones for dominating Google Trends: He’s ‘whipping the Internet into a frenzy of anxiety’

Posted in "Terrorism", 9/11, Alex Jones, Attack on Freedom, Attack on the Republic, False Flag Terror, the 9/11 Files with tags , , , , , , , , on October 11, 2010 by truthwillrise

Aaron Dykes
Infowars.com
October 7, 2010

David Knowles writes: “When it comes to whipping the Internet into a frenzy of anxiety, nobody does the job better than radio talk show host Alex Jones.”

Read the rest of the article here

9/11 Firefighters Reveal Huge Explosions Before Towers Collapsed – Alex Jones Tv

Posted in "Terrorism", 9/11, Alex Jones, Attack on Freedom, Attack on the Republic, False Flag Terror, Infowars.com, International Monetary Fund, New World Order, News, Police State/Martial Law, PrisonPlanet.tv, Shadow Government, Stupid Government Tricks, the 9/11 Files with tags , , , , , , , , , , , , , , on October 6, 2010 by truthwillrise

TheAlexJonesChannel | October 06, 2010

Paul Joseph Watson

http://www.infowars.com/

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/

October 6, 2010

Newly obtained video that was reluctantly released by NIST after a lawsuit by the International Center for 9/11 Studies shows two firefighters on 9/11 discussing how secondary explosions occurred immediately before the collapse of the twin towers, providing damning new evidence that explosive devices were used to bring down the buildings.

Debunkers have repeatedly claimed that low-temperature burning jet fuel could weaken steel support columns enough to cause the pancake-style collapse of the twin towers, ignoring the plethora of eyewitness testimony to incendiary devices having caused the implosion of the World Trade Center structure.

The new tape is as clear cut as it comes — the firefighters, who were inside the lobby of one of the towers, unequivocally state that secondary explosions which occurred after the planes hit were responsible for causing the towers to collapse.

“There was an explosion….the third explosion the whole lobby collapsed on us,” states the firefighter. Asked “was that a secondary explosion,” he responds, “yes it was ….definitely secondary explosion”.

Another firefighter then confirms that there were at least three explosions which caused the lobby to collapse.

The only way to explain what firefighters described as “molten steel, like you’re in a foundary, like lava” being witnessed following the collapse of the towers was if powerful additional incendiary devices were used to take down the buildings.

The firefighters’ testimony compliments that of William Rodriguez, eyewitness to sub-level explosions that occurred before the impact of the first plane in the north tower and representative for many 9/11 victim’s families.

Rodriguez’ testimony is also confirmed by Anthony Saltalamacchia, a morning supervisor who managed over a hundred workers in the twin towers. Saltalamacchia was in sub-basement B1 of the North Tower, approximately 1,100 feet below the airplane’s impact point at floors 93 to 98.

“The explosion….at first we believe it came from the mechanical room and then we heard a series of other explosions that sounded up on the above levels of the building,” said Saltalamacchia.

Saltalamacchia then discusses how a man ran into the office with his skin hanging off. William Rodriguez had previously described the same scenario following basement level explosions and it was also seconded by another eyewitness, Kenneth Johannemann, an employee of ABM janitorial services.

“As we’re standing there, more explosions were happening,” said Saltalamacchia, before he urged Rodriguez and the other workers to leave the building. The group left and initially headed towards the lobby before they realized it too had been partially destroyed, conforming with the eyewitness testimony of the firefighters.

Despite Saltalamacchia’s plea to stay out of harm’s way, Rodriguez ran back into the burning building in an attempt to save his colleagues.

“The amount of explosions I heard from 8:46 to the time we got out was so many — at least ten — it was just like multiple explosions to where I felt there was different grenades, that’s what it sounded like, like different grenades being set off in the building,” said Saltalamacchia.

“It was one major explosion and then there was different explosions throughout that period of time until we got out,” he added.

Numerous other WTC basement workers, including Felipe David and Salvatore Giambanco, have also gone public with eyewitness testimony concerning massive sub-level explosions that took place before Flight 11 hit the north tower.

WTC construction worker Phillip Morelli was headed for level B-4 in Tower One [north tower], four stories below ground, when he was thrown to the floor by a violent explosion that coincided with the plane hitting 100 floors above.

15-year WTC worker Marlene Cruz told Peter Jennings in an interview with ABC News that she was also rocked by an explosion in the basement level of the north tower.

http://www.infowars.com/video-911-fir…

Posted in "Terrorism", 9/11, Alex Jones, Attack on Freedom, Attack on the Republic, Big Brother, False Flag Terror, International Bankers, New World Order, News, Stupid Government Tricks, the 9/11 Files with tags , , , , , , , on October 6, 2010 by truthwillrise

Catherine Herridge
Fox News
October 5, 2010

A document obtained and witnesses interviewed by Fox News raise new questions over whether there was an effort by the Defense Department to cover up a pre-9/11 military intelligence program known as “Able Danger.”

At least five witnesses questioned by the Defense Department’s Inspector General told Fox News that their statements were distorted by investigators in the final IG’s report — or it left out key information, backing up assertions that lead hijacker Mohammed Atta was identified a year before 9/11.

Fresh food that lasts from eFoodsDirect (Ad)

Atta is believed to have been the ringleader of the Sept. 11 hijackers who piloted American Airlines Flight 11 into the World Trade Center. Claims about how early Atta first tripped the radar of the Department of Defense date back to 2005, but those claims never made it into the Inspector General’s report. The report was completed in 2006 and, until now, has been available only in a version with the names of virtually all of the witnesses blacked out.

Read Entire Article

Pentagon destroys thousands of copies of Army officer’s memoir

Posted in "Terrorism", 9/11, Attack on Freedom, Attack on the Republic, Censorship, False Flag Terror, Multi-National Corporations, New World Order, News, Shadow Government, Stupid Government Tricks with tags , , , , , , , , on September 27, 2010 by truthwillrise

Chris Lawrence and Padma Rama
CNN
September 26, 2010

The Department of Defense recently purchased and destroyed thousands of copies of an Army Reserve officer’s memoir in an effort to safeguard state secrets, a spokeswoman said Saturday.

“DoD decided to purchase copies of the first printing because they contained information which could cause damage to national security,” Pentagon spokeswoman Lt. Col. April Cunningham said.

Fresh food that lasts from eFoods Direct(Ad)

In a statement to CNN, Cunningham said defense officials observed the September 20 destruction of about 9,500 copies of Army Reserve Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer’s new memoir “Operation Dark Heart.”

Read entire